A series of community engagement activities were held across Greater Sydney's five districts and online during the October to December 2017 exhibition period.
- 12 community workshops
- three deliberative community panels
- 10 focus groups with culturally diverse community members
- randomised survey with 2,000 community members
- five round tables with representatives of social, environmental and industrial peak groups
- briefings with councillors and workshops with council staff across Greater Sydney
- focus groups with school students from across Greater Sydney
You can find out more about these events, as well as view the presentations and read our online discussions, above.