The Young Changemakers Challenge was launched by the Greater Sydney Commission for young people to tackle real-world issues and help shape the future of Greater Sydney.
To support the challenge, our Youth Panel prepared papers on three issues impacting young people today which formed the competition categories:
Young people were asked to respond to these challenges with innovative solutions. Their ideas were progressed with the support of industry and government mentors, and then pitched to a panel of expert judges.
- Sarah Cruickshank - Deputy Secretary, Transformation, Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Lisa Lewis - Central City District Representative, Youth Panel
- Kate Munro - CEO, Youth Action
- Margy Osmond - CEO, Tourism & Transport Forum
- Geoff Roberts AM - Chief Commissioner, Greater Sydney Commission
- Zoe Whitton - Executive Director, Pollination